75% Alcohol Wipes Tub - 15 Pack
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Now available in a 15 tub full box, that's 1200 alcohol wipes to keep your home or business going and the people you care about protected.
Cleaning prior to disinfection is critical that's why Huckabees alcohol wipes clean and disinfect in one step leaving you better protected over other generic antibacterial wipes.
We use 75% pharmaceutical grade alcohol in our wipes. Making them wetter and stronger than other wipes.
Suitable for home and commercial use in retail, healthcare and food handling environments, commercial offices, schools and nurseries.
- UK CERTIFIED ANTI VIRAL WIPES KILL 99.99% OF BACTERIA – You’re fully protected as our alcohol wipes are certified as antiviral wipes to British safety standards BS EN14476 BS EN1500 and BS EN1276 for use as cleaning wipes or disinfectant wipes
- 75% ALCOHOL WIPES – Better than other house hold wipes these alcohol wipes clean surfaces and kill bacteria and viruses including MRSA, E. coli, and Pneumonia. Better than generic antibacterial wipes and can be used on your skin as antiseptic wipes
- DESIGNED BY KEY WORKERS – Formulated by former UN WASH specialists Huckabees Alcohol wipes clean and disinfect surfaces. Designed for use as 2 in 1 surface and skin cleaning wipes
- HANDY SIZE LESS WASTE – Our alcohol wipes measure 18 x 15cm. Other anti bac wipes are smaller and dry out quickly. Huckabees anti viral wipes are big enough to use as hand wipes and a good size for cleaning surfaces as disinfectant wipes too
- CHILD SAFE – These cleaning wipes are safe to use on baby equipment as disinfectant wipes. You can save and bulk buy now with great value to keep your family protected with our surface wipes.
Quantity: 15 tub box. 80 wipes per tub.
For all orders under £25 our standard shipping rate is £2.95.
For orders above £25 shipping is absolutely free and we'll throw in next day delivery too!
If medical advice is needed have product or container label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Read label before use.
As with all detergents, people with sensitive or damaged skin should avoid prolonged contact with skin.
It is the user's responsibility to determine suitability for use. If in doubt, please contact us for further advice.