Huckabees Hygiene - Who We Are And What We Do
At Huckabees, we’re very innovative and always think about ways to grow and expand.
Our foundations were set with the United Nations over a decade ago working on water and sanitation hygiene programs in Emergencies, known as WASH. Our core focus in the field is to stop outbreaks of disease through hand hygiene programs in disaster zones around the world.
During our years of service implementing better hand hygiene. We’ve gained the knowledge and experience to create tried and tested formulas for our products.
We take hygiene seriously and often try to come up with new and easier ways for our customers to protect themselves.
- We use certified ingredients and our ethanol alcohol suppliers are in the EU approved under Article 95 of the EU BPR list.
- We use 70% ethanol alcohol by volume.
- We do NOT use Methonal - Methanol is wood alcohol, a substance that many governments are warning against saying it can be toxic when absorbed through the skin or ingested.
- Our Ethanol alcohol is naturally derived from corn and is fully compliant with EU and UK legislation.
- We do not use glycerol in our sanitiser to avoid residual stickiness present in other sanitisers.
- Our customers are in safe hands and they'll genuinely enjoy and benefit from using our products.
- Antibacterial - kills 99.999% of bacteria according to - BS EN 1276 BS EN 1500
- Suitable for use in Retail, Food, Hospitality, Domestic and Industrial sectors according to BS EN 1276, BS EN 1500 and BS EN 1650.
- Virucidal - effective against enveloped viruses according to BS EN 14476.
- Yeasticidal according to BS EN 1650.
- Fungicidal according to BS EN 1650
- Huckabees hand sanitiser gel is applicable for Surgical or Medical use according to BS EN 1500.